Commitment and persistence.
Paradigm® is focused on advancing the field of oil and gas exploration and production. Our Research and Development group is constantly developing innovative technologies, a strategy that has led to a long list of industry firsts (see below for more details.) We constantly ask for feedback from our clients and actively use that information to adapt our technology to the changing environment of our customers.
Our commitment to supporting innovation is obvious when one looks at our staff: Paradigm has a very high retention of senior scientists. In our hiring practices we focus on recruiting the best minds in the business, whether they are fresh from University or seasoned professionals. One in ten Paradigm staff members have their Ph.D. in one of the scientific fields related to the discovering and extraction of oil and gas assets. Furthermore, Paradigm strongly encourages continued training and provides our employees with ample opportunities to sharpen their knowledge and skills.
Groundbreaking E&P technologies developed by Paradigm have laid the foundation for the world’s most advanced methodologies for the safe, profitable and environmentally-friendly extraction of the Earth’s minerals.
Paradigm was first in the industry with:
- Lithofacies Inversion of Prestack Seismic Data (Stratimagic, 2014)
- Automated and Validated Interpretation Using a True 3D Chronostratigraphic Transformation (SKUA and SeisEarth, 2013)
- 3D Fault Seal Analysis Based on Paleo-Stratigraphic History (SKUA, 2011)
- Full-Azimuth Angle Domain Imaging and Characterization (EarthStudy 360, 2008)
- Subsurface Modeling Based on Paleo-Stratigraphic Principles (SKUA, 2008)
- Multi-User, Multi-Survey Interpretation with Concurrent Interpretation, Mapping and Model Building Capabilities (SeisEarth, 2004)
- Shared Earth Modeling Software (GOCAD, 1998)
- Commercial Seismic Facies Classification (Stratimagic, 1997)
- Commercial Velocity Modeling and Depth Imaging (GeoDepth, 1992)
- Commercial Seismic Discontinuity (Coherence Cube, 1991)
- Voxel-Based Interpretation (VoxelGeo, 1991)
- Desktop Geologic Modeling (GOCAD, 1990)
- Offshore Well Planning and Survey Management (Sysdrill, 1987)
- Geologic Restoration and Balancing (GeoSec, 1986)
- Multi-Disciplinary (Petrophysical and Geological) Well Log Analysis (Geolog, 1982)
- Open, Commercial Turnkey Seismic Processing (Disco → Focus → Echos, 1978)