Paradigm welcomes the SKUA-GOCAD user community to the 2017 SKUA-GOCAD User Group Meeting, which will be held in the offices of Dassault Systèmes in Paris on Friday, June 9, 2017, 9:00 - 16:30. If you plan to attend the EAGE Conference in Paris (June 12-14), this is a perfect opportunity to combine both meetings into one trip.
SKUA-GOCAD™, in the Paradigm 17 release, introduces several new features and functionalities that will expand and enhance modeling capabilities. The meeting will be moderated by SKUA-GOCAD product managers and Subject Matter Experts, who will present the current updates and the road map.
Your participation in this one-day meeting will enable you to help shape the future of SKUA-GOCAD. The meeting will give you an opportunity to network and share experiences with the SKUA-GOCAD community, as well as see user case studies presented by several guest speakers.
CALL FOR CASE STUDIES: Please contact Carmen Comis if you are interested in presenting a brief (15-minute) case study.
Topics to be covered
- Review of 2016
- Introduction to SKUA-GOCAD 17
- Introduction to OpenDB: Paradigm's Next Generation Modeling Database
- Using Production Data to Enhance Reservoir Characterization
- Reservoir Geomechanics for Better Production Risk Management
- Impact of Parameter Uncertainty on Velocity Modeling and Time/Depth Conversion Workflows
- SKUA-GOCAD 18 Roadmap & Open Discussion
For more information, please contact Carmen Comis