Please join us at booth #645 at the SPE Annual Technical Conference & Exhibition, in Dallas, from September 24-26. Our booth program will present our latest technologies aimed at facilitating operational excellence, with a special focus on production optimization through subsurface-to-surface connectivity.
Booth presentations will feature:
- Automated Anticipatory Production Management Paradigm k
- Integrated Modeling in METTE: Connecting an Integrated Reservoir Model to APCS and Additional Benefits of Real-time Data Exchange
- Network Flow Simulation in Big Loop – CASE STUDY
- New Optimization Technology for the Life of the Well
- Next-Generation Production Forecasting
- Optimizing Completion Design through a Unique Integration of Well and Reservoir
- Optimizing Target Locations to Enhance Production and Improve NPV
- Reduce Operational Costs of Subsea Wells by Monitoring the B Annulus
- Reducing Expenditures and Improving Production Data Acquisition at the Well Pad Using Multiphase Flow Metering
- Reservoir Modeling and Simulation using Fit-for-purpose High Fidelity Grids
CUSTOMER CASE STUDY
Better Field Development Planning through Mechanistic Modeling - A Case Study
Presented by: Hua Yuan, Denbury Resources Inc.
Lunch & Learn: Monday, September 24, 12:15 PM
Click here to see the detailed presentation schedule.
Click here to see the abstracts.
Paper in the SPE Technical Program
We invite you to attend the presentation of a paper, "Unconventional Reservoirs Next Frontier: Efficient Production Modeling", by J. A. Ayoub of J. Ayoub Consulting LLC, S. Krishnamurthy, B.C. Blakey, and M. Thambynayagam, Emerson Automation Solutions; H. Xiong, Texas Oil & Gas Institute.
The paper will be presented in Session 11: Advances in Flow Modeling and Metering, on Tuesday, September 25, from 8:30 - 11:55 AM, in Room D174.