Presented by: Bruno de Ribet, Technology Global Director - Applied Geosciences
Featured Domain: Paradigm 15.5 Interpretation and Visualization
Featured Technology: SeisEarth®
Designed as the ultimate high-definition tool for optimizing geoscientists’ workflows, this release improves the processes and experience with new and enhanced features. Paradigm 15.5 enables new and enhanced technologies to maximize the extraction from existing data, even when available data is limited.
Seismic processing and imaging, QI, G&G interpretation, formation evaluation and modeling solutions capabilities have been updated for:
Additional efficiency enhancements provided with the Paradigm 15.5 release are enabled by new and expanded interdisciplinary workflows, including:
- Recovering to make use of all the available data
- Visualizing the subsurface with higher fidelity from advanced geoscience technologies
- Representing all the geology, geophysics and petrophysics accurately in a single digital model
- Expanding connectivity between Paradigm & other G&G platforms
- An extension of the cross-domain integration between Paradigm velocity determination and earth modeling solutions, enabling structurally and stratigraphically constrained velocity model updating
- Enhanced integration between geologic modeling and interpretation applications through the loading and display of time-stamped production data
- The inclusion of Paradigm Epos-based well display and mapping capabilities with certain Geolog configurations
Bruno de Ribet is Technical Global Director at Paradigm. As a key subject matter expert, Dr. de Ribet advises on developing interpretation and reservoir characterization workflows that increase efficiency and take full advantage of the Paradigm suite of geophysical and geological innovations. He has more than 20 years of experience in the upstream oil and gas industry. Dr. de Ribet holds a Ph.D. in geophysics from the Institute du Physique du Globe, Paris University.