The company to demonstrate new, industry-changing technologies that redefine workflows across the E&P chain.
(AMSTERDAM, Netherlands: September 8, 2011)
) will present its key technological advances introduced in the Paradigm 2011
release at the 2011 SEG International Exposition and 81st Annual Meeting
in San Antonio, TX, September 18 – 21. Conference attendees are invited to the Paradigm booth 1028 for live technical demonstrations
featuring its latest innovations introduced in Paradigm 2011 that are designed to improve the industry’s ability to locate, develop and exploit hydrocarbons. The company will also host the Paradigm 2011 Launch event on Tuesday, September 20, at 3:00 pm CST, to celebrate the largest synchronized release of exploration, development, and production technology in the company’s history.
In support of the launch of this release, Paradigm will demonstrate the application of Paradigm 2011 to a series of shale resource, subsalt, development field, and exploration problem-solving workflows. Some of the key technological advances featured in the Paradigm technical demonstrations
- New ergonomic interface design for step-change usability and user performance
- Concurrent interpretation and geological modeling to validate interpretation data and predict fault seal, fracture and spill point probabilities
- The comprehensive integration of pre-stack data into interpretation applications to qualify data assets and prospects
- Full-azimuth angle domain decomposition and imaging
- Interactive subsurface illumination and reliability assessment of seismic events
- Seismic-to-well calibration with multi-attribute analysis to enhance resource plays
- Interactive seismic to simulation with multi-scenario reservoir modeling and engineering analysis
- Enhanced reservoir modeling and engineering tools to facilitate scenario analysis
- Advanced data management
We believe the Paradigm 2011 release will have a significant impact on the way our customers approach some of the challenges of deep water, shale resource plays and development fields,” stated Duane Dopkin, EVP - Technology at Paradigm. “Many of these challenges require a commitment to the best in geoscience and computer science.”
Paradigm’s daily Lunch & Learn sessions will feature guest speakers
who will be presenting their results and sharing experiences using Paradigm solutions. Advance registration
is recommended for these sessions.
Fault interpretation in a multi-survey interpretation canvas
SEG attendees can view 20-minute technical demonstrations presented by the Paradigm subject matter experts (SMEs) each day beginning at 9:15 AM CST. The Paradigm SMEs will also be available to answer questions regarding the company’s technology offerings. Interested parties may also get one-on-one presentations for a more in-depth look at specific workflows or software applications.
For more information on Paradigm products and services, visit www.pdgm.com
, or e-mail email@example.com
) is the largest multi-national software company exclusively focused on the delivery of analytical and information management solutions for the discovery and extraction of subsurface natural resources. Serving the oil & gas and mining industries since 1987, Paradigm, with its 700 employees, operates globally via its 31 client service, technology and administrative facilities located in 27 countries.
The following are trademarks or registered trademarks of Paradigm Ltd. or of its subsidiaries (collectively, “Paradigm”): Paradigm™, Paradigm logo and/or other Paradigm products referenced herein. All other trademarks are owned by their respective owners.