Technical presentations to focus on assessing reservoir quality and optimizing well spacing and completion efficiency
(AMSTERDAM: August 11, 2014
) will showcase its solutions and services that deliver added value in unconventional resource plays at the Unconventional Resources Technology Conference (URTeC)
, August 25-27 in Denver, CO. Conference attendees are invited to join Paradigm at booth #1133 for daily technical presentations
featuring seismic-driven sweet spot identification, facies determination, formation evaluation, well planning, and fracture modeling through simulation.
|Horizontal wells in the Barnett Shale visualized using Paradigm SeisEarth
For global oil and gas companies, success in unconventional exploration depends on efficient and economic hydrocarbon extraction. Paradigm software and services help get the job done quickly while bringing deeper insight into productive zones. This is made possible with a deeper understanding of the geologic model and its ability to incorporate all supporting data.
Visitors to the Paradigm booth at URTeC will learn how these solutions provide methods that:
- Detect shale heterogeneities with seismic and electrofacies classification (Stratimagic®)
- Predict in-situ stress, brittleness, and total organic carbon (TOC) from seismic data (Paradigm seismic characterization solutions)
- Make seismic data relevant in shale resource plays with Paradigm full-azimuth seismic data fracture characterization (EarthStudy 360®) – Customer Presentation, Tricon Geophysics, Inc.
- Determine total organic carbon (TOC) from well logs and petrophysical shale analysis (Geolog®)
- Optimize well spacing and completion efficiency (multiple solutions)
- Perform geologic correlation and sectioning in a shale resource play (StratEarth®)
- Enhance well planning accuracy and reduce drilling uncertainty in unconventionals (Sysdrill®)
“URTeC is a unique platform that brings together engineers, geoscientists, land men and asset team members with one common goal – enabling successful unconventional plays,” said Duane Dopkin, executive vice president of Geoscience at Paradigm. “At Paradigm, we are focused on providing advanced software solutions to all users across the disciplines of geophysics, geology, and formation evaluation. URTeC attendees will get an inside look at the advanced capabilities of these solutions that help optimize the return on investment in their assets for unconventional reservoir plays.”
Paradigm subject matter experts will be available for one-on-one presentations for a more in-depth review of specific workflows or software applications.
For more information on Paradigm products and services, please visit www.pdgm.com
, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
) is the largest independent developer of software-enabled solutions to the global oil and gas industry. Paradigm easy-to-use technology and workflows provide customers with deeper insight into the subsurface by combining leading-edge science, high-performance desktop and cluster computing, and scalable data management, delivering highly accurate results and productivity without compromise.
The following are trademarks or registered trademarks of Paradigm B.V. and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively, “Paradigm”): Paradigm®
, Paradigm logo and/or other Paradigm products referenced herein. All other trademarks are owned by their respective owners.