Live demos will feature Paradigm k, a native, cloud-based system with breakthrough physics-based reservoir and flow prediction, and Big Loop automated and integrated workflows
Emerson will showcase advanced Production Modeling and Reservoir Engineering optimization solutions in its Exploration & Production (E&P) software suite at the Society of Petroleum Engineers Annual Technical Convention and Exhibition in Dallas, September 24-26. Presentations delivered daily at Emerson’s booth #645
will highlight the connection of subsurface intelligence to surface operations, to drive operational excellence. This results in:
- Breakthrough physics-based reservoir and fluid flow prediction
- Cloud connectivity to enable collaboration between reservoir and surface operations
- Streamlined operations, increased recovery, minimized CAPEX, and lower risk
Special presentations will focus on:
- Paradigm™ k, a cloud-based flow prediction system that automates the oilfield with unprecedented performance. Paradigm k is able to monitor, process and interpret large volumes of data “at rest” and “in motion”, as well as perform history matching, both in real time.
- Optimizing target locations to enhance production and improve NPV
- Reducing expenditures and improving production data acquisition at the well pad using multiphase flow metering
- Next-generation production forecasting
- Big Loop™: a unique system for automating and integrating workflows, from seismic to production
Live software demonstrations
will be offered daily, beginning at 9:15 AM. One-on-one demonstrations of the company’s latest technologies and applications are available upon request.
At the SPE ATCE technical program, Emerson will co-present a paper, “Unconventional Reservoirs Next Frontier: Efficient Production Modeling” in Session 11: Advances in Flow Modeling and Metering, on Tuesday, Stepmber 25, 8:30 – 11:55 AM, Room D174.
For more information, visit the event page
Emerson (NYSE: EMR), headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure. For more information visit Emerson.com