Efficient and effective well test analysis.
For over 25 years, Paradigm® Interpret® well test analysis software has provided accurate and reliable design and analysis of pressure transients from traditional production and drillstem tests (DST), as well as from wireline formation tests (WFT) and testing-while-drilling (TWD) operations on exploration, appraisal or production wells.
Interpret is an integral part of these Paradigm solutions:
Interpret features include:
- Powerful and intuitive diagnostics that allow users to easily build even the most complex models
- Models and analysis methods for wireline formation tests, including snorkel and straddle packer
- Multi-layer test analysis with flow profiles from production logs
- Prediction option to forecast future productivity of the well based on the current analysis model
- Inflow Performance Relationship (IPR) for gas well tests
- Flow profiles for multi-layer analysis
- Plotting of variation in skin versus time to detect changes in well performance
- Pressure deconvolution for analyzing tests with insufficient or poor quality data
- Multi-well capability to assist in determining interference effects from other wells
Advanced tools in a simple interface
Running on Microsoft® Windows®, Interpret has the native feel of a Windows application and full interoperability with all Windows applications. It offers proven interpretation methods, powerful modeling capabilities, and an intuitive user interface, all at the petroleum engineer’s desktop. Pressure and rate data are quickly and easily read, validated and edited as necessary. All analysis plots are validated and optimized in combination, resulting in the highest analysis quality and confidence.