||Why It Matters
|New workspace experience
- Shared workspace UI with other Paradigm applications (including Processing & Imaging and Interpretation windows)
- Enhanced window management
- Improved Layout Management
- New Control Menu to open and manage views and windows
- Sharable, customizable session templates
- Enhanced page management
- Built-in templates to open context-specific pages
- User-created templates are sharable between users and projects
- Drag & Drop to un-dock/re-dock/re-order
- Close/Restore pages
- An enhanced user experience for cross-discipline users
- Optimized use of the workspace with interactive and flexible tiling of 2D and 3D views and built-in layouts
- Save time by organizing workflows, displays and results using context specific pages
- Improved usability of views
- Introducing View Scenes
- Save/Restore scenes for any view type
- Copy/Paste between views using shortcuts
- New Web views to display HTML content in both standalone window and embedded in 3D Viewer
- Easily save scenes and restore them at any time, greatly reducing the need to create multiple redundant views.
- Interactive copy/paste accelerates the display of data in new views.
- Easier set-up for labeling and printing 2D Views. What you see is what you get!
- Improved structural modeling quality and efficiency
- Optimized volume of interest for SKUA models
- Automatic QC of fault throws while building horizons
- Improved mapping of fault properties at fault intersections
- Increased accuracy of SGR and Juxtaposition properties for better fault seal analysis
- Improved tools for editing salt surfaces and structural frameworks
- Significantly reduce computation time and model size by restricting the top and base of the structural model’s volume of interest by horizon data.
- Ensure structural accuracy and avoid meshing and gridding issues by automatically detecting potential fault throw anomalies while building the structural model
- Increased accuracy of fault seal analysis with proper handling of fault intersections
|Interpretation and paleospace imaging
- Improved usability and performance of interpretation and modeling workflow
- Enable flattening/unflattening of seismic attributes
- Perform operations on seismic attributes in paleospace
- Modeling while Interpreting made faster and easier
- Leverage SKUA paleospace imaging to improve interpretations and facilitate stratigraphic operations, such as structural and stratigraphic smoothing of seismic attributes
- Improved data analysis and geostatistics
- Perform property modeling using geostatistics on non-gridded objects such as points, curves, triangulated surfaces, solids, and hybrid grids
- Perform XYZ geostatistics on stratigraphic grids to model post-depositional effects (diagenesis)
- Faster spatial data analysis with automatic computation and modeling of variograms
- Improved property crossplotting
- Gridless vertical trends from correlated wells
- Perform property modeling using geostatistics regardless of the mesh.
- Leverage SKUA UVT model to ensure proper geological correlations.
- Hybrid grids for geomechanics
- Guided, step-by-step workflow to create hybrid grids from SKUA models, regardless of complexity
- Fill grid with rock properties by transfer from geological models or directly using Geostatistics on the grid
- Export the hybrid grid to Abaqus geomechanical simulator and to RESQML 2.0 and Eclipse 1D, for next-generation flow simulators
- Easy creation of hybrid unstructured grids that conform to both faults and stratigraphic boundaries.
- Honor geology with no unwarranted simplifications.
- Optimal mesh for geomechanical simulations combining numerical efficiency and accuracy.
SKUA-GOCAD fit-for-purpose high fidelity grids