Edit, interpret and model logs in a single interface.
The Geolog® Geosteer® add-on module enables the geosteering expert to effectively edit and interpret logs in highly deviated wells, and model the Logging while Drilling (LWD) tool response. Geosteer works in collaboration with Sysdrill® Well Planning and Drilling Engineering applications. This provides a powerful log-scale interpretation capability that integrates petrophysical, geological, geophysical and drilling workﬂows.
Optimal placement for even the most complex well path
This integrated application group provides a well planning environment in which complex well paths may be designed and engineered for optimal placement in the reservoir, based on a combination of seismic, geological or reservoir data. Real-time WITSML
™ data can be entered into an integrated database for visualization using the Paradigm® SeisEarth®
- Geolog Geosteer gives users the independent ability to model, monitor and interactively modify a well in real time, independently of the LWD supplier.
- Geosteer increases productivity, reduces drilling risk and optimizes wellbore positioning in the reservoir.
- Geosteer is performed within the familiar Geolog user interface, and runs on Windows® and Linux® platforms.
- Geosteer offers an effective way of interpreting log data in highly deviated wells.
- Geosteering can be done at rigsite or at the office.
- Support for WITSML real-time drilling data transmission using Paradigm OpsLink®.
- The Epos® interoperability integration framework provides smooth workflows between drilling, petrophysics and geology/geophysics.