SeisEarth - Multi-Survey (2D/3D) Interpretation
The course follows a typical interpretation workflow. Learn to:
- QC the SeisEarth dataset using the database managers, and examine the data in Integrated Canvas.
- Calibrate the wells to the corrected seismic data.
- Perform structural interpretation of target features, including faults and horizons.
- View your interpreted data, using the visualization tools in 3D Canvas, to examine and interpret target stratigraphic features.
- Create fault outlines and map boundaries, and then a multi-survey map, with contours, fault heave symbols and more. You will also extract attributes along horizons and make plots of the maps.
Who Should Attend:
New SeisEarth™ users, Interpreters
- Data QC
- SeisEarth Dataset Review
- Integrated Canvas Overview
- Page Layout and Toolbar Customization
- Seismic Data Visualization
- Well Data Visualization
- Data Correction
- Well to Seismic Calibration
- Structural Interpretation
- Fault Interpretation
- Horizon Interpretation
- Stratigraphic Interpretation
- Volume Visualization
- Volume Flattening
- Volume Interpretation
- Gridding and Contouring
- Extracting Attributes along Horizons
- Additional Exercises
- Culture Data Visualization
- Seismic Mis-tie analysis and Correction
- Working with Unassigned Faults
- 2D Propagator
- Fault-Horizon Contacts
- Calculating Volumetrics
Are you looking for a course that cannot be found? Request a Course