A renewable energy source providing clean electricity and heat for direct use
AspenTech recognizes the unique challenges associated with different types of geothermal projects: conventional and enhanced systems, as well as advanced geothermal systems that tap into geothermal energy using closed-loop designs. Through a comprehensive offering of customized subsurface software and services, we provide geothermal operators with technologies for:
- Improving resource discovery and assessment
- Multi-type data integration and management
- Unified 3D visualization, geologic modeling, and time-dependent data analysis
- Permeability structure detection and characterization
- Chemistry of thermal fluid analysis
- Risk assessment and mitigation
- Well planning and drilling engineering
- Seismicity monitoring and reporting
Click here for more information about our solutions for geothermal energy.
AspenTech Subsurface Science & Engineering (SSE) Solutions Help Companies Achieve their Business Goals
AspenTech SSE Products for Geothermal Energy
Professional Alliance Provides Maximum Benefit to our Customers
AspenTech partners with KIDOVA to offer cutting-edge software solutions that meet the needs of environmental and geothermal professionals on top of SKUA-GOCAD.
As part of the GEOTREF research project, KIDOVA is developing tools to help mitigate geological and associated financial risks by better tackling geothermal resource uncertainty issues at the exploration or prefeasibility stage.