Beyond traditional interpretation.
The AspenTech Subsurface Science & Engineering (SSE) fully integrated seismic data interpretation, visualization, and modeling software suite is engineered to deliver more information from existing data and more confidence in decision making today and in the future.
With outstanding usability, interactivity and scalability, SSE solutions enable interpreters to fast track the time required to interpret and model complex structures and realize the benefit of precise and geologically consistent results.
ASPENTECH SSE INTERPRETATION AND MODELING SOLUTIONS INCLUDE:
Here’s how E&P professionals use the AspenTech SSE suite to accurately delineate the subsurface:
- Advanced volume roaming and data caching technologies enable users to render, display and interpret huge multi-attribute
- 2D/3D surveys in a single shared visualization window – with virtually no restriction on the size or number of data volumes.
- Geoscientists gain clear understanding of structure and stratigraphy to efficiently develop a virtual earth model of the subsurface.
- Structural interpretation and modeling tools help interpreters understand the depositional history of the reservoir, and identify, in the shortest time possible, fault compartments and sealing and trapping mechanisms that hold hydrocarbons. These factors help determine the best drilling locations and ultimately the project scope and cost.
- Geologists can go beyond traditional tasks and easily perform integrated workflows as part of a robust 3D geological interpretation solution, extending naturally into the modeling domain.
- Advanced tools for well correlation, facies log calculation, and cross-section creation help interpreters perform in days what used to take weeks
ADAPTABLE AND INTEGRATED WORKFLOWS
All SSE interpretation applications operate on the open and distributed Epos™ data management and software integration framework. Powerful and flexible, Epos is scalable from a single user on a laptop to global enterprise deployments, and supports iterative, multi-disciplinary workflows. Project teams across multiple offices can securely connect and apply diverse analysis tools to examine multi-user projects containing vast amounts of data.
In the AspenTech SSE solution set, interpretation takes place at all stages of geoscience workflows, and the industry’s most advanced modeling engine brings all the information together. The result is a verified and accurate earth model inclusive of all subsurface data.