AspenTech SSE Supports Energy Transition
Comprehensive solutions that improve efficiency, reduce emissions, and ensure resource sustainability.
Geoscience companies have an essential role to play in the energy transition movement, as the efficient management of resources relies on understanding, modeling, characterizing, and monitoring the subsurface. AspenTech Subsurface Science & Engineering (SSE) is deeply invested in supporting energy transition through its advanced science-based software technologies, with solutions already available in key areas.
AspenTech SSE solutions are uniquely positioned to serve energy transition.
- Geothermal Energy - a renewable energy source providing clean electricity and heat for direct use
- Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) - a key component of all climate pathways to net zero
- Geological Disposal of Radioactive Waste - an essential adjunct to increased use of nuclear power
- Civil Engineering and Environmental - informed decisions improve quality of life
- Renewable Energy Production and Storage - understanding the subsurface is essential
- Mining - minerals play a major role in the clean energy transition