2012 SPWLA-Houston Petrophysics Software & Hardware Show
December 07, 2012
The Texas Ballroom
Omni Houston Hotel Westside
13210 Katy Freeway
Houston, Texas 77079
If you missed the Geolog® Users Meeting this summer, this is an excellent opportunity to see what's new in Geolog 7. Paradigm's petrophysical specialists will highlight:
• New, optimized user interface - improved ergnomics
• Intuitive workspace - minimum clicks, maximum results!
• Powerful, dynamic interactivity between Geolog application windows!
• New audit trail, with the ability to query the history of any individual log
• Geomage - New image log interpretation, including interactive dip azimuth walkout plots and stereonets
• New - Core analysis module allowing rapid, interactive integration of special core analysis data
• Full wave sonic processing with new anisotropy processing
A complimentary lunch will be served between 11:30 am - 1:00 pm.