Paradigm is proud to be a co-convener of the upcoming AAPG Workshop, "Deepwater and Shelf Reservoirs: Big Data, New Knowledge and Analytics for Enhanced Results", in Houston, January 24-25. This is the first in a series of initiatives undertaken by Paradigm and the American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG), aimed at providing AAPG members with continuing education to help them stay current with new trends and technologies.
Paradigm has played a key role in the AAPG workshop by recruiting experts in Big Data Analytics to share their knowledge with workshop attendees. In addition, three of our leading Subject Matter Experts will be featured speakers:
Tuesday, January 24, 2017
- 9:25 AM (Session 1): Making Sense of Prospect Qualification and Regional Data Using Machine Learning: An Interpreter's Quest, presented by Kamal Hami-Eddine, Product Manager for Interpretation, Paradigm
- 11:30 AM (Lunch and Learn): Seismic Driven Pore Pressure Prediction, presented by Joanne Wang, Manager for Integrated Geoscience Workflow Development, Paradigm
Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- 8:00 AM (Session 3): Making Sense of Prospect Qualification and Regional Data Using Machine Learning: An Interpreter's Quest, presented by Kamal Hami-Eddine, Product Manager for Interpretation, Paradigm
- 11:30 (Lunch and Learn): Diffraction and Specular Imaging for High-Resolution Seismic Interpretation, presented by Bruno de Ribet, Technology Global Director - Applied Geoscience, Paradigm
- 2:25 PM (Session 4): Subsalt Uncertainty with Illumination Analysis, presented by Joanne Wang, Manager Integrated Geoscience Workflow Development, Paradigm
Click below to view the complete agenda and register.
For more information, please contact Alexandra Jordan
Susan Nash Interviews Kamal Hami-Eddine of Paradigm for AAPG's Learn! Blog
Breakthrough Big Data and Deep Learning in Today's Oil Industry: Interview with Kamal Hami-Eddine
New analytical techniques that work with a massive volume of data of extremely wide variety are enablling geoscientists and engineers to understand the nature and extent of reservoirs in ways never possible before. Kamal Hami-Eddine, Paradigm, explains big data and deep learning as they are being used today in the petroleum exploration and production.
AAPG and Paradigm Collaborate to Deliver Continuing Education Program
. The collaboration will include jointly developed training programs and knowledge transfer.