Join us at booth #819
, where Emerson E&P Software experts will present advanced solutions for optimizing Production Modeling and Reservoir Engineering, at the Society of Petroleum Engineers Annual Technical Convention and Exhibition
in Calgary, Alberta, September 30- October 2, 2019.
Click here to view our detailed Presentation Schedule and Abstracts.
- Machine learning successfully predicts facies distribution in a Permian basin dataset
- An innovative approach to determine Initial fluid composition by tuning an Equation of State to experimental data
- Improving heavy oil modeling & SAGD-able volume calculations
- Big Loop: A collaborative approach to calibrating subsurface models for reliable production concept design and forecasting
- Integrated well engineering leveraging petrophysics, geomechanics, and production engineering
- Leveraging IIoT, cloud, and machine learning to facilitate next-generation production optimization
- Reducing expenditures and improving production data acquisition at the well pad using multiphase flow metering
In addition, our Subject Matter Experts will be on hand to answer questions, discuss your specific needs, and offer solutions to your most pressing reservoir challenges.
For more information, please contact Carmen Comis.
SPE Technical Program
We invite you to attend the presentation of a paper, Unconventional Reservoirs Next Frontier: Efficient Production Modeling - Part 2, by J. A. Ayoub, J. Ayoub Consulting; S. Krishnamurthy, S. Gao, Maxeur; J. Jimenez, Emerson Automation Solutions; and M. Thambynayagam, Maxeur. The paper will be presented in Session 57: Technology Advancements for Downhole Multiphase Flow Conditions, October 2, 1:30 – 1:55 PM, Palomino Room