We invite you to visit our booth no. 4825 at the Unconventional Resources Technology Conference (URTeC), to be held in Houston July 26-28.
We address all facets of unconventional expertise, from shale geophysics to shale modeling, shale petrophysics, flow assurance & production optimization, and data analytics & automation. Our presentations aim at helping you:
- Understand shale heterogeneity
- Identify the sweet spots
- Reduce drilling costs by maximizing reservoir contact
- Optimize return on data investment
- Evaluate lift strategies to meet production targets
- Reduce field operation costs
- Compress time to oil and gas production forecasts
In the URTeC Technical Program, Dick Merkel of Denver Petrophysics will present a paper, "Log and Core NMR T1T2 and T2D Mapping of the Bakken Reservoir Complex" under Theme 2: High and Low Field NMR Applications. The paper, co-authored by Michelle Stephens and Cameron Thompson (Crescent Point Energy), and Kim McLean (Head of Formation Evaluation and Drilling at Emerson E&P Software North America), will discuss field NMR Applications using Emerson's Geolog™ Formation Evaluation solution.
Date and time: Tuesday, July 27, 8:30 AM CT
For more information, contact Carmen Comis.