Paradigm to Present Innovative High-Definition Workflows at AAPG 2015
(Houston: May 19, 2015) Paradigm® (www.pdgm.com) will present a multi-disciplinary program tailored to the challenges facing today’s energy industry, at the 2015 American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG) Annual Convention and Exhibition in Denver, May 31-June 3. Conference attendees are invited to join Paradigm at booth #1022 for live demonstrations featuring the latest innovations that help fuel global energy programs.
With the theme High Productivity through HD Workflows as a backdrop, Paradigm will showcase its latest Paradigm 15 product suite, which combines a high-definition platform, interdisciplinary workflows, and third-party data integration, to help users drill fewer but better wells while minimizing non-productive time.
Technical presentations at the Paradigm booth will focus on key workflows in the exploration and development of conventional and non-conventional plays, including:
- Formation evaluation and unconventional resource plays: Total Organic Carbon (TOC) determination from well logs through petrophysical shale analysis
- Quantitative seismic interpretation for unconventional resource plays (an Eagle Ford example)
- Advances in delineation of hydraulic fractures from microseismic: Optimize well placement, spacing and production forecasts
- Integrating geologic correlation, structural characterization and property mapping
- Detecting facies trends and heterogeneity through integrating wells, seismic and conceptual geology
- Subsurface modeling in high definition: Advanced natural fracture detection
- Enhanced delineation of carbonate reservoirs based on multi-attribute seismic facies classification and well log correlation
|Early assessment of facies distribution using elastic properties and AVO analysis provides an accurate estimation of reservoir distribution and heterogeneities.|
Paradigm is again proud to be a Gold Level sponsor of the 2015 American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG) Imperial Barrel Award Program (IBA). The AAPG IBA program is a scholarship program aimed at supporting geoscience students. Paradigm provides participating universities with licenses, training and support of Paradigm software. This empowers students with the tools they need to complete a technical assessment of field hydrocarbon potential, from seismic interpretation, geological modeling and petrophysics to reservoir engineering and risk assessment.
AAPG attendees can attend live software demonstrations each day, starting at 9:30 AM. One-on-one demonstrations by technical experts featuring the company’s latest technology offerings and its potential applications are available upon request.
For more information on Paradigm products and services, please visit www.pdgm.com, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paradigm (www.pdgm.com) is the largest independent developer of software-enabled solutions to the global oil and gas industry. Paradigm easy-to-use technology and workflows provide customers with deeper insight into the subsurface by combining leading-edge science, high-performance desktop and cluster computing, and scalable data management, delivering highly accurate results and productivity without compromise.
The following are trademarks or registered trademarks of Paradigm B.V. and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively, “Paradigm”): Paradigm®, Paradigm logo and/or other Paradigm products referenced herein. All other trademarks are owned by their respective owners.