Paradigm 15 enhances productivity through an integrated high-definition G&G platform, advanced interdisciplinary workflows, and expanded third-party data interoperability
(HOUSTON: June 8, 2015
) announces the release of Paradigm 15
, the latest extension of its comprehensive solution suite aimed at enhancing user productivity. Paradigm 15 includes technologies that help its customers develop the most productive targets first, drill fewer but better wells, and minimize non-productive time.
|Early assessment of facies distribution using elastic properties and AVO analysis provides an accurate estimation of reservoir distribution and heterogeneities
“This new release offers innovations that are particularly relevant to the industry today,” said Somesh Singh, chief product officer. “Paradigm 15 enhances accuracy and efficiency through its high-definition platform and advanced cross-domain workflows. Expanded integration with third-party databases and applications offers further productivity improvements, by enabling better communication between geoscientists, data administrators, and third-party software users.”
Designed to be the ultimate tool for cost optimization, Paradigm 15 enables users to achieve higher productivity through:
- An industry-first high-definition G&G platform, which delivers:
- Enhanced quality of earth models and their properties
- Accurate positioning of reservoirs in depth with a global mis-tie determination and correction solution
- Advanced interdisciplinary workflows, including:
- New Quantitative Seismic Interpretation packages specifically designed for interpreters and reservoir geophysicists
- Complex, geologically-constrained velocity determination and model building based on integration between SKUA-GOCAD™ and GeoDepth®
- An expansion of Paradigm’s connectivity solutions, enabling customers to run Paradigm solutions on top of other G&G software:
- Support for seismic data and velocity model data transfers between Epos and Petrel*.
- Improved performance in loading simulation and production data from Eclipse*, CMG® and IHS®
- Improved connection to third-party databases such as OpenWorks®, GeoFrame® and Recall™
To learn more about Paradigm 15, please visit www.pdgm.com/Paradigm15
. For more information on Paradigm products and services, please visit www.pdgm.com
, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
(* is a mark of Schlumberger
) is the largest independent developer of software-enabled solutions to the global oil and gas industry. Paradigm easy-to-use technology and workflows provide customers with deeper insight into the subsurface by combining leading-edge science, high-performance desktop and cluster computing, and scalable data management, delivering highly accurate results and productivity without compromise.
The following are trademarks or registered trademarks of Paradigm B.V. and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively, “Paradigm”): Paradigm®
, Paradigm logo and/or other Paradigm products referenced herein. All other trademarks are owned by their respective owners.