Online presentations at virtual conference will feature new capabilities in efficient field development, integration, automation and analytics, as well as solutions that help understand reservoir behavior.
WHO: Emerson at ATCE 2020, SPE’s Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition
WHAT: Advanced software solutions that optimize workflows for cost-effective reservoir management.
WHERE: Virtual presentations, www.emerson.com/SPEATCE20
WHEN: Oct. 27-29, 2020
At ATCE 2020, October 27-29, Emerson will showcase integrated technology solutions comprising its Exploration & Production (E&P) software suite and services in an extensive online program.
Highlighted Solutions and New Capabilities
SpeedWise Reservoir Opportunity – a fully automated, cloud-native solution that applies advanced computational algorithms, and data mining techniques to multi-disciplinary data. This enables geoscientists and engineers to collaboratively make data-driven field development and recompletion decisions. Emerson developed this newly launched solution in collaboration with Quantum Reservoir Impact (QRI).
Big Loop™ -- an application-agnostic ecosystem for setting up automated, reproducible, and auditable subsurface workflows to propagate uncertainties and capture their dependencies, resulting in reliable, evergreen, production predictions. Workflow automation enables asset teams to spend more time analyzing the results and building a common understanding of the reservoir.
Geolog™ 20 – the latest version of Emerson’s industry-leading formation evaluation product suite. The release offers enhanced functionality and usability, including a revised graphical user interface with remodeled launcher, improved icons and menus throughout, and faster access. It delivers enhancements to its primary petrophysical modules, streamlines workflows and increases connectivity options.
Emerson’s presentations will focus on three key areas of expertise – Efficient Field Development; Integration, Automation and Analytics; and Understanding Reservoir Behavior. The presentations are accessible online by clicking on the title links below:
Efficient Field Development:
Integration, Automation and Analytics
Understanding Reservoir Behavior
- Big Loop - Break Through Uncertainties and Design an Optimal Field Development Plan, presented by Camille Cosson
- Integrated Production Management, from Subsurface Studies to Daily Production, presented by Andrey Klimushin
- Optimizing Field Development with Emerson SKUA-GOCAD Automation Solutions and Data Science Workflows, presented by Jeremy Rihet
- Reduce Unnecessary Spending on Equipment by Optimized Geosteering and Well Planning, presented by Andrey Klumishin
- Saving Costs in Heavy Oil and Unconventional Fields: Facies Modeling and SAGD Volume Calculations Using RMS, presented by Sasan Ghanbari
- Speedwise® Reservoir Opportunity (SRO) – Streamlined Opportunity Identification and Ranking, presented by Hamed Darabi, QRI
- Quantifying Petrophysical Uncertainty, presented by Rick Aldred
- Wellbore Stability Analysis to Reduce Drilling Risk, presented by Anish Tkrishnapillai
- Virtual Metering as a Cost-effective Production Monitoring Solution, presented by Sasan Ghanbari
For more information visit www.Emerson.com/EPSoftware