Leading Science | Deeper Insights
The Paradigm™ 19p4 release marks a significant step in expanding our leadership position in the industry, as we continue to integrate our interpretation solution on a single platform. This version sees the addition of high-end seismic visualization and machine learning-based classification to our comprehensive offering.
Paradigm 19p4 is available both as a cloud-hosted and on premise solution, continuing to deliver best-in-breed software applications and workflows while ensuring maximum flexibility, scalability and performance at all levels of use.
THE EMERSON ADVANTAGE!
- Automation delivers high productivity and more analysis time.
- Uncompromising science optimizes subsurface images, resulting in more accurate models, for better drilling decisions.
- Cloud-hosted and on premise provision enable flexible, scalable, cost-effective solution delivery.
- Collaboration with global industry leaders helps energy producers execute digital transformation and accelerate time to first oil
High-resolution Seismic Interpretation
- Workflows for Interpreters: Using a workflow-driven user interface, the Emerson portfolio of Workflows for Interpreters offers unique, best-in-class technologies in the same integrated platform where day-to-day interpretation is performed.
- New Workflows for Interpreters:
- Map Classification (machine learning unsupervised facies classification using maps as input data)
- Complex Trace (a workflow-driven interface for a comprehensive suite of poststack derivative attributes)
- Improved Workflows for Interpreters
- Sculpting, Waveform Classification, Principal Component Analysis, Attribute Clustering, Rock Type Classification
- GPU Volume Fusion in 3D Canvas: A new visualization methodology that adds significant value to structural, stratigraphic, quantitative and geobody-picking workflows. It includes a new Block Properties design to improve usability and accessibility to existing and new functionality.
- Huge performance improvements in volume sculpting (CPU & GPU) – more than 100x faster, especially for very large volumes
- Upgrades to WAM functionality, for improved performance
High-resolution Seismic Processing and Imaging
- Diffraction imaging quality improvements, to reduce noise and improve image clarity
- EarthStudy 360 performance enhancements for CPU and GPU implementation, and when using shot gathers as input
- Q Tomography (pre-release). Together with EarthStudy 360 Q compensation, this delivers a complete workflow for deriving and applying Q as part of depth imaging.
- Prestack RTM (pre-release, part of the ongoing Kaleidoscope technology collaboration project between Emerson and Repsol)
- Support for AMD processors
- Enhanced automation
- New petrophysical functionalities
- Increased openness through expanded connectivity to the Open Group Open Subsurface Data Universe™ (OSDU™).
- New and enhanced functionality to technologies that support additional markets, such as carbon capture and storage (CCS), geothermal energy, radioactive waste disposal and mining.