The industry’s benchmark system for seismic processing.
Emerson's E&P Echos™ software is the oil and gas E&P industry’s benchmark system for seismic processing. Its popularity is based on its breadth of geophysical applications, its unique combination of production and interactive seismic data processing, its maturity and stability, and its versatile programming environment for client-guided customization.
Through its modular design, open architecture, and adherence to standards, Echos is both flexible in configuration and customizable for performance optimization.
Echos is an integral part of these emerson e&p software solutions:
Innovation in seismic data analysis
Echos provides an innovative link between seismic data and processing parameters and sequences, with interactive data comparison windows that allow users to quickly see the impact of new processes, parameters and workflows on their seismic data. This streamlines the link between parameter analysis and production data processing.
- A comprehensive library of seismic processing applications for geometry definition, near surface static corrections, deconvolution, wavelet shaping, demultiple, deghosting, trace regularization and interpolation, migration, noise suppression and signal enhancement; enabling the adaptive construction of data dependent processing workflows to solve modern geophysical challenges.
- Seismic data analysis applications for interactive processing parameter selection, interactive velocity analysis and QC, interactive geometry definition and QC, interactive first break picking and QC, and interactive seismic trace editing.
- Comprehensive integration with Enterprise IT resources like resource scheduling software, automating seismic job creation and seismic job submission to queues, with full support for parallelization at multiple levels in the system. These enable high productivity on today’s huge volumes of seismic data.
- Accurate depth imaging with the Reverse Time Migration (RTM) add-on module.
- Improved subsurface images with the Kirchhoff 3D prestack time migration add-on module.
- Broadband seismic data deghosting.
- Production oriented, automated Q determination from seismic data
- High productivity interactive Refraction Statics Analysis with the XtremeGeo Flatirons™ add-on.
- Full wave (RTM) 2D and 3D seismic modeling capability, enabling study of the effects of the seismic acquisition program and seismic processing operations as part of the quality control process for a seismic processing workflow.
- Time-frequency seismic attributes for thin bed analysis, feature detection, attenuation, and dual-porosity determination.
- A full suite of seismic processing modules to analyze and transform multicomponent converted wave recordings to interpretable images of the subsurface.
- High-performance 2D and 3D data regularization by 5D data reconstruction.
- Ground roll attenuation by near surface elastic parameter estimation, surface wave modeling and adaptive subtraction.
- 3D/2D Surface Related Multiple Attenuation (SRMA).
- 3D Parabolic Radon filtering module for multiple attenuation and signal-to-noise ratio improvement..
- Wave equation-based multiple attenuation and redatuming
- Support for wavelet-based compression of prestack seismic data
-based applications enable interoperability with third-party data stores, including:
*is a mark of Schlumberger
- RESQML 2.0.1
- OpenWorks® R5000.10
- GeoFrame® 2012
- Petrel* 2019 & 2018
- Recall™ 5.4.2