Web Asset Management Tools
Surf the web for your asset data.
Epos™ Web Asset Management (WAM) uses familiar Web browser-based search techniques to quickly browse all of your project data worldwide. This unique data management tool, which includes a lightweight, Geographic Information System (GIS) built on open standards, is specifically designed for E&P professionals, enabling users to catalog, search, and collect oil and gas data on your corporate network.
Users can view and query seismic, well, interpretation, and project/survey data in their geospatial context, and obtain details about specific data with the click of a button.
Epos WAM benefits include:
- Familiar Web search techniques, making it easy to learn and use.
- Easy sharing between multi-disciplinary collaborative teams through quick access to Epos data via corporate global networks, saving both time and money.
- Cross-platform, vendor-independent interoperability, for maximum data management ﬂexibility.
- Browsing features and custom queries that enable users and administrators to quickly QC available data.
- Access to third-party data repositories, with no need to re-format or replicate data
ENTERPRISE-LEVEL MANAGEMENT OF PROJECT DATA FROM YOUR DESKTOP
With WAM, you can see all of your active projects worldwide from your desktop browser. Index, search and display your data, and perform such enterprise-level data management activities as map-based interrogation, quality control, and data collection. The catalog of information can be viewed in other GIS systems through industry-standard Web services.
WAM advanced features include:
- Connection to ArcGIS® and Google Earth®
- The Epos enterprise security model provides secure limited access to Epos corporate data.
- Visualize remote data through Open Geospatial Consortium standard services (WMS, WFS) or local data using the ESRI shape file format.
- Visualize WAM indexed data in your preferred GIS software through the WFS service, without the need to copy data.
- Browse from a list of registered databases using a Web browser (with Java plug-in) running on your desktop combined with an application data server (running near the databases).
- Browsing operations: Database filtering and selection, data search and collection, and data drill downs by links
- Selection of data using pre-defined or user-defined queries
- Browsing features and functions, such as display information and export to Microsoft® Excel, for well, seismic, interpretation, and project survey data