Expanding the reach of Geolog further into the production cycle.
The Geolog Engineering suite of modules has been developed to offer Geolog's renowned high-quality functionality to engineers working on wells that are already deep into the production phase.
Geolog engineering offers a wide range of capabilities
- Well integrity: An independent means of assessing the mechanical condition of casing in a wellbore, critical to ensuring safe operation
- The well integrity module enables you to:
- Interpret casing inspection logs
- Calculate casing quality
- Perform cement evaluation using sonic, ultrasonic and radial bond logs
- Create reports which summarize results and highlight areas of concern
- Well schematics allow users to visualize wellbore mechanicals in conjunction with all other data gathered from the wellbore.
- The well schematics module enables you to:
- Create new well schematics using the new editor, or display existing completions in the new schematic track
- Display engineering well completion information alongside other data in Geolog
- Production log interpretation: Enhance interpretation and understanding of the producing reservoir by working with this data directly alongside open hole datasets.
- Production log interpretation enables you to: