Higher productivity and lower costs through informed decision making while drilling.
With OpsLink™, operating companies’ asset teams can make rapid and informed critical decisions while drilling based on real-time data, in order to avoid drilling surprises and optimize well position in the reservoir. Flexible access to real-time WITSML™ servers enables timely, efficient, and accurate transfer of MWD and LWD data from rig site acquisition systems to office-based software applications and databases.
OpsLink is an integral part of these emerson e&p software solutions:
OpsLink features include:
- Support for WITSML 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168, including well, wellbore, wellbore geometry, trajectory, log, mud log and tubular objects.
- Multiple concurrent subscriptions from multiple WITSML providers can be managed from within a single panel user interface.
- An Event Manager provides detailed status information, allowing the user to monitor the status of current subscriptions, track history, and record data transmission failures.
- Automatically detects and reconnects to the WITSML server if connectivity is lost while a subscription is active.
- Data can be acquired from a WITSML file or WITSML server as a one-time download.
- A graphical representation of databases for mapping real-time data objects from a WITSML source to a specific data repository. A preview of data located on WITSML servers is available for QA.
- Real-time workflows in Geolog™, Geolog Geosteer™ and SKUA-GOCAD™
- Data acquired by OpsLink can be stored in the Geolog well data repository or the Epos™ drilling database.
- Ability to populate third-party data repositories such as OpenWorks® and GeoFrame® using Epos data links. It can also save data directly to a file.