Because your interpretation shouldn't be compromised.
Paradigm® SeisEarth® is a comprehensive yet flexible seismic interpretation and visualization system. This innovative multi-survey solution allows interpreters to perform structural and stratigraphic interpretation across many different vintages of 2D and 3D seismic data, while also integrating well data into their interpretation.
SeisEarth is an integral part of these emerson e&p software solutions:
Your day-to-day just got easier
SeisEarth is designed to handle projects scaling from basin to prospect and reservoir, from exploration field to development field, and from a single user on a laptop to multi-disciplinary teams of geoscientists, petrophysicists, and drilling engineers. All of the day-to-day tasks of the seismic interpreter can be performed quickly and easily through the use of efficient volume roaming.
Interactive and intuitive interpretation
A simple, intuitive user interface and a highly ergonomic design make SeisEarth easy to learn and even easier to use. Section, map, and 3D views share the same data, and allow the user to go back and forth between views according to the task at hand. 2D and 3D seismic datasets can be visualized and interpreted in both time and depth domains. The interactivity and consistency of use between the main windows accelerate the interpretation process and enable interpreters to easily perform comprehensive analyses involving many datasets. Designed as a multi-user tool, SeisEarth easily shares the same projects and data with other team members, with no duplication.
Take advantage of the latest advances in hardware technology
SeisEarth has been designed to take full advantage of your existing hardware to maximize your efficiency, whether you’re a single operator working on a laptop or a team using modern workstations with high-speed 3D graphics (GPU), very large memory, and multiple CPUs.
- Data sharing provides a framework for effective geoscience collaboration.
- Regional scale interpretation allows insights that are not possible in multiple separate surveys.
- Minimizable user interface provides more space for data visualization.
- User interface customization makes workflows more efficient with fewer button clicks.
- Computer assistance for repetitive tasks reduces fatigue, enhances productivity and decreases risk of injury.
- Takes full advantage of the high-speed graphics, large memory, and fast connectivity of modern workstations, to enable the interpretation of large and numerous seismic surveys on a personal workstation.
- Volume roaming allows interpretation of multi-attribute surveys larger than workstation memory.
- Seismic and horizon mis-tie analysis and correction between any number of 2D and 3D surveys
- Combined visualization of very large 3D volumes, 2D sections, and traverses in a variety of display modes, including opacity
- Display of large amounts of well data, production and engineering data
- Access culture and image data directly from GIS-sources on the web.
- Reference and display geo-referenced images in GeoTIFF format
- Automatic (Seismic Propagator), semi-automatic and manual horizon picking of 3D volumes and 2D sections with flexible editing, including unlimited Undo
- Manual and semi-automatic fault interpretation and snapping
- Interpretation of multi-z value horizons
- Embedded seismic-to-well calibration (Synthetics)
- Fault-horizon contacts calculated and editable on-the-fly
- Interactive, multi-horizon, multi-volume, multi-survey seismic flattening
- Display of non-seismic vertical images
- Extraction and blended display of seismic and geometric attributes on interpretation surfaces
- A user-friendly utility for velocity model building and time-to-depth conversion
- Advanced crossplot tool for multi-data analysis and integration
- Fault correlation polygon in 2D and 3D view, for comparing seismic data across faults and picking the best match
- Interactive QC tool for viewing and correcting interpretation mis-ties for multi-z surfaces
- High-quality maps with gridding, contouring and analysis capabilities
All Epos®-based applications enable interoperability with third-party data stores, including:
- RESQML 2.0.1
- OpenWorks® R5000.10
- GeoFrame® 2012
- Petrel* 2017 & 2016
- Recall™ 5.4.2