Leading Science | Deeper Insights
Paradigm™ 22 offers new and enhanced functionalities that improve usability, productivity, automation, performance and collaboration in all E&P software domains, from seismic processing and imaging to reservoir modeling. The result is more efficient workflows, accurate results that reduce uncertainty, and cost savings across our customers’ entire organization.
This release marks an additional step towards full workflow integration. With classification and volume visualization workflows now available in Integrated Canvas, our users enjoy a comprehensive, one-stop shop for all their interpretation work.
Expanded automation and customization in our modeling applications further enhance product performance and usability, and accelerate time to results for both exploration and production.
This release continues our expansion into the energy transition market, through new technologies specifically aimed at the geothermal energy and carbon capture and storage market segments.
With a long history of working in a multi-vendor environment, we constantly update our connectivity capabilities so that our users can benefit from the latest versions of other providers’ solutions. This release also strengthens our cloud hosted solutions by supporting cloud-native object storage for seismic data, for more performant and cost-effective file storage.
Paradigm 22 runs on the latest operating systems and third-party libraries, and incorporates the industry’s most demanding security standards.
THE ASPENTECH SUBSURFACE SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING ADVANTAGE!
- Automation delivers high productivity and more analysis time.
- Uncompromising science optimizes subsurface images, resulting in more accurate models, for better drilling decisions.
- Cloud-hosted and on premise provision enable flexible, scalable, cost-effective solution delivery.
- Expanded solutions for geothermal energy and carbon storage help companies meet their sustainability and net-zero commitments
High-resolution Seismic Processing and Imaging
- Improved result accuracy
- Q Tomography
- Kaleidoscope RTM commercial release
- Increased efficiency
- EarthStudy 360 max frequency as a function of depth
- Automation of velocity uncertainty
- Improved automation of the TPT workflow for multi perturbation runs
High-resolution Seismic Interpretation
- Adding value to workflows
- Integrated volume-based interpretation
- Enhanced usability
- Higher performance working with large projects
Accurate and Flexible Subsurface Modeling
- Improved usability
- Performance improvements when working with large data
- Improved data visualization, well correlation and mapping
- Adding value to workflows
- New automatic UVT structural restoration
- New tectonic analysis tools in Kine3D-3
- New, advanced and optimized property modeling algorithms
- Gridding improvements
- Uncertainty and risk assessment
- Use velocity uncertainties along with interpretation uncertainties
- Revamp structural uncertainty result display and analysis
- Manage complex fluid contacts for structure uncertainty
- Fault seal and displacement analysis in the presence of uncertainties
- Expansion into new energies
- Improved connectivity to TOUGH2 groundwater and heat simulator
- Geothermal resource estimation
- Carbon storage capacity
- Expanded customization and scripting capabilities
- Expanded connectivity options
Industry-leading Formation Evaluation
Geolog 22 builds on the strengths of recent releases, including Geolog 21, plus:
- Enrichment of Multimin to handle any number of custom minerals
- Improved usability through easy customization of Pay Summary reports and a new comprehensive zone picking tool
- New geochemistry and engineering functionalities to support energy transition
Data Management and Connectivity
- Support for the latest versions of Petrel, OpenWorks and Python
- Support for OSDU (beta)
- Multi-node SEG-Y loading on clusters for prestack and poststack data
- Support for the latest operating systems (Windows, Linux)
- Support for the latest third-party libraries (CUDA, Java, Python)