Roxar RMS 11.1
Advanced reservoir modeling software enhances workflow automation and ease of use
Roxar™ RMS reservoir modeling software is a geosciences and reservoir engineering solution for geological interpretation from raw seismic data, well log interpretation and correlation, mapping, geomodeling, gridding and flow simulation. The software enables operators to integrate their data on a single platform and capture and propagate uncertainties across their workflows, preserving data integrity from seismic to production.
The new RMS 11.1 release offers powerful technologies for building, maintaining and visualizing high-quality reservoir models, using automated workflows that deliver superior results with less effort.
Key Features and Benefits
- Powerful job and workflow concepts make it easy to set up, run and assess fully automated workflows in a wide variety of configurations.
- Flexible and intuitive visualization capabilities significantly enhance RMS as a platform spanning geological interpretation and structural modeling directly from raw seismic data, through reservoir modeling, all the way to reservoir engineering.
- High-performance solutions for modeling channelized reservoirs, defining regions in a unified and consistent manner, and automating structural modeling in highly faulted reservoirs..
- Excellent support for the preparation of dynamic data for flow simulation, particularly when addressing branched multilateral wells and advanced completions.
- A Roxar API and plug-in framework allows for customization and speedy innovation.
to learn more about Roxar Reservoir Management Software.