Accurate forecasts in reduced time cycles
|Oil-gas-water display showing well production.
™ Suite provide a full range of reservoir engineering and simulation tools. Installed at hundreds of sites worldwide, Tempest is used for preparing and navigating the simulation input, submitting and monitoring runs, visualizing and analyzing results, performing assisted history matching, and predicting production uncertainty. The Tempest 8.6 release focuses on streamlining Big Loop
™ workflows on the cloud and increasing simulation initialization performance.
- Elastic cloud-based Big Loop™ workflows. Tempest can transparently and dynamically provision cluster computers in cloud environments and remove them when no longer needed. This reduces the need for cloud-based IT knowledge while coping with peaks in compute demand.
- Significant speed up for simulator initialization, several hours per run are saved on large models.
- Usability enhancements, including a 3D ruler, synchronization and tracking on graphs and spreadsheet export.
- Big Loop components for relative permeability conditioning and file compression and deletion.
In case you missed it, here are some additional functionalities provided in the Tempest 8.5
- Python-based User Quantities, providing a powerful and user-friendly way to define new vectors and logic within a simulation.
- Convergence and performance improvements for difficult CO2 injection problems and when initializing very large models.
- Support for high resolution screens.
- Diagonal plot: A new display for analyzing large ensembles of models to compare simulation results with observed data.
|The diagonal plot shows the acceptable match between observed and simulated results (shaded area). Complete ensembles of runs can be shown for each well. This picture shows the improved history match from the initial estimates (orange) to a refined ensemble (blue) based on assimilation of observed data.
to learn more about Roxar Reservoir Management Software.