Geologically consistent production forecasts.
The ability to predict reservoir performance underpins the economics of the drilling decision-making process. Fast and accurate simulation results are a critical requirement for successful reservoir management. Emerson E&P Software Reservoir Engineering solutions help create geologically-sound production forecasts and production-coherent geological models.
EMERSON'S E&P SOFTWARE RESERVOIR ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS INCLUDE:
Simulation Model Building
A large suite of user-friendly tools for building, maintaining and analyzing flow simulation models. A collaborative environment accelerates transfer and iterations between geological models and flow simulation for reliable production forecasts, reserves estimation and development risk assessment. Our solutions facilitate the propagation of uncertainties from seismic and geology to production.
Reservoir Simulation and Analysis
A full range of integrated, field-proven, reservoir engineering and simulation tools for preparing and navigating simulation input, submitting and monitoring runs, visualizing and analyzing results, performing assisted history matching, and predicting production uncertainty. In concert with Emerson's reservoir characterization and modeling solutions, the suite provides a powerful unified system enabling seamless collaboration. It includes an open ecosystem for setting up automated, reproducible, and auditable ensemble-based workflows. The workflows help propagate uncertainties and capture their dependencies, resulting in reliable probabilistic predictions. Easy to update, they enable asset teams to spend more time analyzing the results and building a common understanding of the reservoir.
Well Test Analysis
State-of-the-art pressure transient analysis and interpretation.
What can the Emerson E&P Software Reservoir Engineering Solution do for you?
- Enable geologically consistent production forecasts by ensuring the flow simulation model accurately represents the reservoir structure and geology, with no unwanted simplification
- Understand the dynamic behavior of reservoir models to better focus on geological features that have an impact on production
- Create an ensemble of models via an iterative loop, with their likelihoods constrained by production history and other data
- Provide a collaborative environment where multiple disciplines can visualize their data, processes, and results
- Preserve all information related to the models, including how and why they were created, providing a rigorous audit trail