Epos - Loading and Managing Seismic and Interpretation Data
This course is designed to teach students how to use Paradigm tools for loading, QCing, and managing seismic and Interpretation data. This course is composed of two courses:
- Epos Essentials
- Loading and Managing Seismic and Interpretation Data
Epos Essentials: Half day
Loading and Managing Seismic and Interpretation Data: 2 days
Background/familiarity in data loading terminology and concepts. Understanding of basic geoscience concepts.
Who should attend?
Technologists, processors, geoscientists, and new users of Paradigm technology who load and manage data.
- Epos Essentials: Introduction to Epos Infrastructure, Data Model, and Terminology
- Getting Started
- Loading 3D Poststack Data
- Creating a New Project
- Loading 2D Seismic Data and Creating Line Geometry
- Loading 2D and 3D Prestack Seismic Data
- Loading Topography (Land) Data from SEG-Y Trace Headers
- Exporting Seismic Data
- Importing and Exporting Interpretation Data
- Epos User - Concept and Control of Data Access
- Sharing Data Between Studies
- Backup and Restore
||Products / Solutions
Are you looking for a course that cannot be found? Request a Course