Epos - OpenGeo SDK
Gain the skills necessary to work with OpenGeo®, one of Paradigm’s development toolkits.The Epos OpenGeo devkit training teaches the students how to manage data in these domains:
- Epos project study
- Epos survey study (2D and 3D)
- Epos well study
- Project/survey metadata
- Seismic data: 3D, 2D, poststack, prestack
- Seismic interpretation: horizons, faults
- Vertical functions
- Well data
The course consists of a series of presentations that alternate with interactive sessions in which the student learns how to find the information using the OpenGeo navigator or go through examples of coding.
4 days. 5 days with well training.
Developing experience in C++, basic knowledge of geophysics.
Who should attend?
- Epos infrastructure
- Epos logical data model
- Epos OpenGeo devkit architecture
- Epos OpenGeo devkit libraries, structure, API
- Epos OpenGeo devkit navigator
- Epos OpenGeo devkit workflows and examples
||Products / Solutions
Are you looking for a course that cannot be found? Request a Course