Sysdrill - Introduction to Well Planning and Drilling Engineering
Introduces the student to the features and functionality of Sysdrill.
Students should have a basic familiarity with Windows operating system.
Who should attend?
Geologists, Drilling Engineers
- Introduction to Sysdrill
- Working with the Data Selector, Saving Data, Data Structure, Working with Spreadsheets, Catalogues, Graphs and Plots, and 3D View.
- Introduction to Well Planning
- Starting Sysdrill, Data Setup, Introduction to Planned Wells, Boundaries and Line Calls, Other Planning Options, and Well Planning Challenge.
- Well Design
- Well Planning and Engineering
- Drilling Workflow
- Actual Wellbores, Project Ahead, and Sidetracks
- Data Exchange Between Databases
- Importer and Exporter Utilities
||Products / Solutions
Are you looking for a course that cannot be found? Request a Course